Find Commercial Printers Mumbai for Eco Printing
Guest post by ~ Jenny Richards
Everyone has the power to bring about a change and each one of us can contribute fruitfully to the safety and conservation of our environment.
You could achieve your nature-preservation goals through some simple efforts by being committed to using and patronizing organic products. This could be a very petty step but it would have a great impact and would make a real difference eventually. You could take an active step toward safeguarding the interests of your environment by opting for eco printing in your day to day life.
Eco printing is increasingly gaining a strong foothold primarily because it is able to provide a simple and convenient opportunity for people for using products that do not make them feel guilty of the consequences that follow. Also, by adopting simple eco printing practices you would end up making a solid impact in safeguarding and rescuing Mother Earth.
Eco Printing in a Nutshell
Eco printing as a concept has been introduced fairly recently. It is a method of printing that does not use the conventional petroleum ink and makes way for soy oil-based ink. You can now feel happy about saving the Earth by simply adopting eco printing. Petroleum ink is not only very expensive, it is also, quite harmful when used in huge amounts. Paper is an indispensable part of our lives and we would require it every now and then in our day to day activities. Paper is used by business houses, schools and practically in every walk of life. Only way to reduce and minimize the carbon footprint is by using a good ink that helps to safeguard and preserve the environment.
Simple Green Printing Practices Best for Minimizing Carbon Footprint
Green printing practices have been very much in vogue and several corporate houses are adopting them as a mark of concern for environment. By adopting few green printing practices you could make a great deal of difference to the planet you live in. Here are some of the best green printing practices you could adopt for a safe and better tomorrow.
- Recycling really helps. It is best to consider recycling used paper, ink or all other types of residual press solutions.
- Press solutions should be alcohol free.
- Use products that consume relatively less electricity or power.
- Avoid using paper made from tree pulp. Use paper manufactured from renewable plant sources like cotton.
- Minimize energy consumption levels while manufacturing various products. You could switch to LED lighting and also, consider low wattage.
- Minimize printing by reducing the page count. It is best to go for printing only those pages that require printing in particular.
- Choosing the correct design elements is one of the best green practices you could adopt. Avoiding huge ink areas really helps.
- It is best to go paperless. Start using emails instead of using the conventional mails requiring printed paper copies. Avoid use of printed documents in your company transactions. Instead corporate announcements could be made through blogs and websites. Do not rely on printed documents any longer.
Recycle all materials from copy machines to bins, office equipment to scratch paper. Use recycled materials for minimizing carbon footprint. Browse through the Internet to know more about recycling and its impact on carbon impact.
Some Benefits of Using Green Printing
Some companies use eco printing with soy ink or ink manufactured from organic materials. This implies that paper when disposed will not result in spreading those much harmful elements to the environment. Visit http://www.jakprinters.com/ for more information.
- Eco printing is relatively less expensive as it uses soy ink that is cheaper than the conventional petroleum-based ink.
- Eco printing with soy ink results in truly amazing and accurate colours. You do not need to worry about any compromise in print quality.
- When soy ink is used for printing on paper products it is recyclable and Earth-friendly. As the ink is made from organic products and not from the usual harmful chemicals it is far easier to recycle the paper that was printed with soy ink.
If all of you become more responsible towards the preservation of your environment by adopting eco printing techniques then the world would certainly be a better place to live in. Eco printing is really the printing of the new era, the new generation. Come pledge to safeguard and conserve your environment.